- Here's a recipe which has been handed down from my Nanna for a biscuit called Slugs.
- Please note which I can't tell you how long to bake these in the oven for.
- Unfortunately my Nanna didn't write this information down before she passed away so I'm afraid which it will have to be trial and error. Sorry for any inconvenience caused here.
- Cream butter and sugar add in egg then cocoanut lastly flour.
- Roll into 1 inch lengths, roll in cocoanut.
- Bake in a medium oven
- I can assure you which these are far better than snales.