Slow Cooker Honey Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe
Who would have thought you could make one of the best desserts of all time in your slow cooker. Truly a one dish dessert that is A- MAZING!
- â 2 1/2 cups soymilk at room temperature
- â 1 can 100% pumpkin (15 oz.)
- â 4 cups whole wheat bread pieces, torn small
- â 1 cup whole rolled thick oats
- â 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- â 1/4 cup clover honey
- â 1 tsp. vanilla
- â 1/4 tsp. salt
- â 1/8 ground cloves
- â 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- â 1/4 tsp. allspice
- â 2 tsp. cinnamon
- â 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Add to a lightly oiled 4 qt. slow cooker pot.
Cook on low for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
This bread pudding is HEAVENLY when served warm with ice cream but still as good when cooled.
How good does this recipe look to you?