Cost per recipe $14.58 view details
- 6 oz fat free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 large eggs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 medium onion
- 32 oz hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 tsp cooking spray
- 1 cup milk">soy milk or regular milk
- 16 oz turkey breakfast sausage
- Spray crockpot well with cooking oil.
- Divide potatoes, sausage, vegetables and cheese so you can create several layers of each in the crock pot.
- Start with the hash browns, then sausage, onions, peppers and last cheese. Repeat until you have several layers.
- Beat eggs, soy milk, salt and pepper. Pour over layers in the crockpot, cover and turn on low heat.
- Cook for 10-12 hours overnight.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2576g|
|Calories from Fat 1882||53%|
|Total Fat 210.67g||263%|
|Saturated Fat 74.28g||297%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 202.94g||54%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.1g||57%|