Here’s a fresh new take on potato salad. If you like potato salad and Caesar salad you are going to love this one! It comes together quickly since I’m using a bottled light Caesar dressing. The skinny for each serving, 104 calories, 2.7 grams of fat and 3 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS.
- 1Â½ pounds Dutch baby gold potatoes or small red potatoes cut into chunks
- Â½ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- â chives or green onions, chopped
- â cup Cardiniâs Light Caesar Dressing or Girardâs Light Caesar Dressing, see shopping tip
- 2 tablespoons grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- Put potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook until soft (10-15 minutes). Do not overcook.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, add cooked potatoes and all remaining ingredients.
- Gently toss, using a rubber spatula.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use. Makes 4 cups (8-Â½ cup servings)
- Shopping Tip-Youâll find Cardiniâs Light Caesar Dressing or Girards Light Caesar dressing at most supermarkets. I found both at Vons/Safeway and Gelsons. They both are super delicious tasting.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||7%|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.36g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.71g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|