Here’s a skinny version of the ever popular mall favorite,“Orange Julius.” I figured out the two secret ingredients in the Orange Julius, vanilla extract and milk! The vanilla softens the hard, acidic edge of the juice and produces a unique flavor, which is fruity and creamy. The milk further softens the blend. I’ve made it skinny by using light vanilla soy milk and a little sugar substitute. You could also make it with reduced-fat milk, if you prefer. The result is bursting with a sweet creamy orange flavor. This skinny recipe has about half the calories, only one third the sugar of a regular Orange Julius and 3 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. This is a refreshing smoothie for anyone who’s lactose intolerant but everybody is going to love this! So grab a straw and start skinny sipping…
- â cup orange juice
- â cup light vanilla soy milk (I like Silk Light Vanilla Soy milk) or reduced-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 packages Stevia, Equal or any sugar substitute or regular sugar, to taste
- 1Â½ cups ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high for about 1 minute or until the ice is crushed and the smoothie becomes frothy.
- For more skinny recipes, please join me at http://skinnykitchen.com.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 363g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.06g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|