It’s baseball season…Don’t you just love a great tasting hot dog topped with mustard, relish and maybe even ketchup? Well, I’ve created a meatloaf with all these fabulous flavors, only a whole lot healthier! This dish is loaded with flavor. The skinny for a two slice serving is 169 calories, 3.8 grams of fat and 4 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. Serve with my recipe for Skinny Fries and a vegetable such as steamed broccoli or Simply Crunchy Slaw.
- Meatloaf Ingredients
- 1-1Â¼ pounds ground turkey
- Â½ cup sweet pickle relish
- â cup spicy brown mustard or regular mustard
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 slice whole wheat or multi-grain bread made into crumbs, (about Â½ cup crumbs), see instructions
- 1 egg white
- Â½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Â¼ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard-prepared">mustard or regular mustard-prepared">mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan or cooking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- 2. To make bread crumbs: Toast 1 slice bread. Keep the crust on, add to blender or food processor and pulse into crumbs.
- 3. In a large bowl, add crumbs and all meatloaf ingredients and mix well.
- 4. Place meatloaf mixture in center of baking pan and shape into a 12 x 4 inch loaf by hand. Bake for 60 minutes.
- 5. Remove meatloaf from oven. In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mustard. Spread topping all over top of loaf. Let sit for at least 5 minutes. Cut into 12 slices.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 133g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 109||43%|
|Total Fat 12.15g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3.01g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.45g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|