Cost per recipe $1.67 view details
- 1/4 c. cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 c. prepared barbecue sauce
- 28 ounce. can (3 c.) tomatoes, undrained, cut up
- 2 (15 ounce.) cans chili without beans
- 15.5 ounce. can pinto beans, undrained or possibly 15.5 ounce. can kidney beans, undrained
- 15 ounce. can caliente style chili beans, undrained
- 10.5 ounce. can condensed French onion soup
- In slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix wel. Cook on high setting for 2 to 4 hrs to allow flavors to blend. Or possibly, cook 1 hour on high setting; reduce heat to low setting and cook 8 to 9 hrs.
- TIP: For hotter chili flavor, 2 tsp. chili pwdr can be added.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1915g|
|Calories from Fat 429||24%|
|Total Fat 48.01g||60%|
|Saturated Fat 18.0g||72%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 243.47g||65%|
|Dietary Fiber 50.0g||167%|