Cost per recipe $15.75 view details
- 2 1/2 to 3 lbs. bone and tied sirloin tip roast
- 2 sm. cloves garlic, slivered
- 2 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme leaves
- 6 slices bacon
- Cut slits into the roast and insert slivered garlic, placing pcs proportionately around the whole roast. Rub with 1 Tbsp. of the mustard. Sprinkle with the thyme. Place on roasting rack. Top roast with the bacon, with ends covering the sides. Insert meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. Roast at 325 degrees till meat thermometer registers 145 degrees for rare or possibly 160 degrees for medium to well done.
- Transfer meat to serving board or possibly platter. Remove bacon and strings. Replace bacon. Pour pan drippings into small skillet. Whisk in remaining 1 Tbsp. mustard and heat to boiling. Continue boiling till drippings are shiny and thickened. Spoon sauce over roast, slice and serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1427g|
|Calories from Fat 707||88%|
|Total Fat 78.43g||98%|
|Saturated Fat 26.1g||104%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.19g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|