This is a print preview of "Sinful Saltines" recipe.
Sinful Saltines Recipe
Saltine Crackers at their finest...sweet, salty, crunchy and gooey. Wow!
|Prep time: 10 minutes
|Cook time: 10 minutes
||Servings: 60 servings
2 sticks of butter (not margarine)
1 C brown sugar
40 saltine crackers
12 oz. chocolate morsels
1 C ground nuts (I used walnuts)
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cover pan with approximately 40 saltines. If you have to break some to fill in the small spaces, thatâs fine.
- Bring to boil:
- 2 sticks butter (donât use margarine)
- 1 C brown sugar
- Boil 3 minutes; stirring constantly (rolling boil).
- Pour over Saltines and bake 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with one 12 oz. package of chocolate morsels over top and smooth. Sprinkle 1 cup ground nuts (I used walnuts) over the top of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Peel off foil and break into pieces.