My mom likes to cook this soup for the family whenever we don't know what to eat. Sometime going back to the basic is a good thing. This recipe is so simple, yet every time I have it, it brings back my appetite!
- - 1 bunch of Spinach (any kind)
- - 2 shallots, sliced thinly
- - 1 ear of corn, cut into 4 slices (or 1 cup of frozen corn)
- - 6 cups of water
- - 1 tbsp salt
- - 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Clean the spinach and cut into half. Set aside.
- Heat the water until it boils, then put in the shallots and corn. Boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Then stir-in the spinach, salt and sugar. Boil for another 1-2 minutes. Serve.