This is a print preview of "Simple Salmon with Rosemary" recipe.
Simple Salmon with Rosemary Recipe
Simple salmon with rosemary, lemon and onion
2 large bunches fresh rosemary
1 large red onion, thinly sliced
1 2-pound center-cut salmon fillet with skin (or several smaller cuts)
1-2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 500Â°F.
- Arrange half of rosemary sprigs in single layer in center of a heavy baking sheet.
- Layer half of the sliced red onion atop rosemary.
- Sprinkle both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salmon, skin side down, atop red onion.
- Cover salmon with remaining rosemary sprigs and red onion.
- Arrange lemon slices on top, squeezing a little lemon juice over the salmon.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover with foil and bake/roast until just cooked through (about 20 minutes.)
- Transfer salmon to plates.
- Serve with roasted onions and lemon slices.