Cost per serving $1.54 view details
- 2 large bunches fresh rosemary
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 2-pound center-cut salmon fillet with skin (or several smaller cuts)
- 1-2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500Â°F.
- Arrange half of rosemary sprigs in single layer in center of a heavy baking sheet.
- Layer half of the sliced red onion atop rosemary.
- Sprinkle both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salmon, skin side down, atop red onion.
- Cover salmon with remaining rosemary sprigs and red onion.
- Arrange lemon slices on top, squeezing a little lemon juice over the salmon.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover with foil and bake/roast until just cooked through (about 20 minutes.)
- Transfer salmon to plates.
- Serve with roasted onions and lemon slices.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 46g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 23||34%|
|Total Fat 2.72g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.56g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||26%|