Cost per serving $1.48 view details
- 3 lb. Pork Roast
- Garlic powder
- Dry minced onion
- 2 cans Beef Broth
- 1 bottle Your favorite bbq sauce (I prefer Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce)
- Hamburger Buns (if desired)
- Shave as much fat as possible from the pork roast.
- Rub in garlic powder and onion to your liking.
- Place roast in crockpot and pour beef broth on top.
- Set crockpot on Low overnight (approximately 10 hours).
- Remove roast from crockpot. Discard leftover liquid from crockpot.
- Use a fork to pull apart pork, discarding bone.
- Replace pulled pork into crockpot, and add barbeque sauce.
- Set crockpot on Low or Warm for 30 minutes or until ready to eat.
- Be sure to stir before serving to ensure bbq sauce is evenly distributed.
- Serve on bun or alone - either way, your tastebuds will be in Heaven!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 288g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 73||27%|
|Total Fat 8.06g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.75g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.1g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|