Cost per serving $0.24 view details
- Prepare a baking tray .Grease and line with butter
- Preheat oven to 350C (180C or Gas Mark 4).
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup together in a saucepan
- Add in the oats and blend them well. Press into the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave it Cool in the tin for a couple of minutes, and then cut into bars.
- Cool completely before removing from the baking tray
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 67g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||40%|
|Total Fat 13.3g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 2.47g||10%|
|Trans Fat 2.11g|
|Total Carbs 40.3g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|