Cost per recipe $10.16 view details
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour, 1 tsp. salt and 2 tbsp. oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll out pizza dough and divide into 1-inch thick strips.
- Roll the strips to form a thin log shape.
- Brush with rest of olive oil and place on a half-sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine the egg and the water and brush on breadsticks.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds and rest of salt and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 932g|
|Calories from Fat 812||37%|
|Total Fat 93.64g||117%|
|Saturated Fat 12.87g||51%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 275.47g||73%|
|Dietary Fiber 23.4g||78%|