Cost per recipe $3.34 view details
- 2 big eye scad/kembong fish (scomber)
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 3 tomatoes, cubed
- 3 green chillies, halves
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- salt to taste
- 4 cups water
- Ingredients for Blended Paste :
- 4 scallots
- 4 garlic
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 6 bird eyes chillies
- 1 stalk lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp asam jawa paste/tamarind paste
- 15gm shrimp paste(belachan)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- preheat wok/frying pan with 1/2 cup cooking oil.
- stir in blended paste and simmer untill fragrant about 10 mins.
- now, add in carrot & water, and boil for 5 mins.
- then, place in the fish, chilies & tomatoes, cover by lid and let it cook for 10 mins over medium heat.
- gradually, check the fish if it is ready. Remove the fish once it's ready.
- let the curry stock cook for a little while longer over medium heat untill the gravy is thicken.
- turn to low heat, add in coconut milk & salt, let to simmer for 2 more minutes. Then off the heat and pour the gravy over the fish. Serve hot
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1568g|
|Calories from Fat 98||38%|
|Total Fat 11.67g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 8.83g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.11g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||34%|