Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 ounce pasta shells or possibly rotini, (pasta twists)
- 2 c. fresh green beans
- Â Â trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 med yellow summer squash
- Â Â halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch
- Â Â thick
- 12 ounce jarred marinated artichoke hearts with
- Â Â liquid
- 1/4 c. oil-packed sun-dry tomatoes
- Â Â liquid removed and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar to taste, up to 2
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh oregano
- Â Â or1 teaspoon dry
- 6 ounce part-skim mozzarella cheese, diced
- Â Â preferably fresh
- Â Â Salt and black pepper, to taste
- When company is coming, I often turn to this colorful pasta salad because it not only appeals to everyone, but it's ready in a flash.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. When water boils add in 1 tsp. salt and pasta, stirring to prevent sticking. Cook, stirring occasionally, till al dente, about 10 to 15 min.
- Meanwhile, steam green beans and squash separately till each is just tender.
- Rinse under cool running water and drain well.
- Drain pasta, rinse under cool running water and drain well. Transfer to large serving bowl. Add in green beans, squash, artichokes with liquid, tomatoes, vinegar, oregano, cheese, salt and pepper. Toss to mix and coat. Serve at room temperature.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 132g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 10||4%|
|Total Fat 1.14g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.18g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.84g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||24%|