Cost per serving $0.11 view details
- Crinkly leaf lettuce
- Baby carrots, cut battonette
- Celery, cut battonette
- Baby cucumbers, sliced long and oval
- Radishes, jagged-cut to resemble flowers
- Cooked jumbo shrimp
- Green onions
- 1 each of orange, red and yellow pepper, cut in rounds
- Lay a base of leaf lettuce from the center of the plate out, so the frilly leaves adorn the edges of the tray.
- Add rings of sweet peppers alternately, in a color pattern
- Gently place green onions under sections of the rings in whatever pattern you desire.
- I usually start with a âsquareâ shape, then in between, insert more onions to fan out.
- Add leaf-sliced baby cucumbers to resemble âpetalsâ on the base
- Add a ring design of the shrimp, tails all headed the same way
- In the interim, soak the other veggies in a cold water bath, with about 1 tbsp lemon juice added to crisp and prevent yellowing
- The radishes are cut by hand in âflowerâ design using a small paring knife
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 18g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.53g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|