Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- 1/2 pound salad shrimp or larger shrimp, chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and deveined, finely minced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large non-reactive bowl.
- Mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight for flavors to combine.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 51g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||10%|
|Total Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.34g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|