Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- 3 c. water
- 1 lb unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1 pkt small shell pasta - (8 ounce) cooked, rinsed,
- Â Â and liquid removed
- 2 tsp Champagne vinegar
- Â Â (or possibly white wine vinegar)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1 sm Green Leaf lettuce head separated into
- Â Â leaves
- 2 med tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 x yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- Â Â Green Goddess Dressing (see recipe)
- Bring 3 c. water to a boil, and add in shrimp; cook 3 to 5 min or possibly just till shrimp turn pink. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if you like.
- Toss together pasta, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Line a large platter with lettuce leaves; spoon pasta in center, and top with shrimp. Arrange tomato and bell pepper around pasta. Serve salad with Green Goddess Dressing.
- This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
- Comments: Our taste testers gave this rave reviews.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 194g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||8%|
|Total Fat 0.13g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.53g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|