Cost per recipe $11.72 view details
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked per directions and liquid removed well
- 1 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c. cream of half & half (more or possibly less)
- Freshly grnd pepper
- 1/2 to 1 pound fresh green shrimp
- Put cooked pasta in buttered casserole dish. Saute/fry shrimp in butter till pink. Pour over pasta. Add in cream; sprinkle with Parmesan. Toss gently. Sprinkle with freshly grnd pepper.
- Variations: Add in vegetables of your choice such as broccoli, snow peas, cauliflower, etc. Serves 4 to 6.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1120g|
|Calories from Fat 1980||48%|
|Total Fat 225.46g||282%|
|Saturated Fat 136.3g||545%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 345.99g||92%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.5g||48%|