Cost per recipe $9.29 view details
- 1 lb small shrimp, (approx. 36)
- 2 x jalapenos, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. white onion, finely minced
- 2 med ripe hard tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley or possibly cilantro, minced
- 1 c. fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Peel and devein the shrimp and wash under cool running water. Place the shrimp in a glass bowl (don't use metal). Add in the jalapenos, onion, tomatoes, and parsley then pour the lime juice and lemon juice over the shrimp and toss lightly. Refrigeratein the refrigerator for at least 8 hrs.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve very cool on lettuce leaves. Excellent with a water wafer type cracker.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1003g|
|Calories from Fat 78||13%|
|Total Fat 8.66g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.61g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.82g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|