Cost per serving $7.25 view details
- 1/2 pound penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1-1/4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 5 ounces portobello mushrooms, diced
- 11 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5/8 (15 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmisan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- .Bring a large pot of lightly garlic-salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 2.Meanwhile, melt butter together with the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in onion, and sweat, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic, red pepper, and mushroom; cook over medium-high heat until soft, about 2 minutes more.
- 3.Stir in the shrimp, and cook until firm and pink, then pour in Alfredo sauce, and parmisan cheese; bring to a simmer stirring constantly until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Season with cayenne, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Stir drained pasta into the sauce
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 274g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 339||44%|
|Total Fat 37.95g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 14.15g||57%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 71.61g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|