Cost per recipe $2.91 view details
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 Large eggs (I sometimes use 3 egg whites, save yolks for icing)
- 2 c. lowfat milk
- Mix together the cake mix, pudding, Large eggs and lowfat milk. Beat 3 to 4 min. Spray bottoms of 2 or possibly 3 layer cake pan, lay circle of waxed paper in each pan, pour batter into pans and bake at 350 degrees for 35 min or possibly till toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix lowfat milk, sugar, egg yolks and butter in pan. Cook over medium heat 12 min stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add in vanilla, nuts and coconut. Frost between layers and top of cake.
- I have used other pudding mixes to make cakes too. Different frosting.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 643g|
|Calories from Fat 167||33%|
|Total Fat 18.75g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 6.96g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 53.2g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|