Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 4 cups whole rolled oats - Quaker oats or Whole Food Market oats are fine.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup dark or light agave nectar - your preference here
- optional: golden raisins, dried cranberries, dried pieces of fruit
- cook wheat germ @ 300 degrees for 4 minutes
- line two baking sheets with Silpats (French nonstick baking mats) and set aside
- In a large bowl, combine oats, almonds, wheat germ, pecan pieces, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, canola oil and agave nectar until mixed completely.
- Spread evenly between the two cookie sheets
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely before removing from cookie sheets.
- Break apart and store in airtight container.
- Add raisins, cranberries or fruit as desired.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 39g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 79||43%|
|Total Fat 9.17g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 0.96g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 21.38g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|