Cost per recipe $5.40 view details
- 250 grams minced mutton
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1" piece ginger, chopped
- 3 tbsp channa dal(soaked in water for 20 minutes.)
- 4-8 cloves garlic
- 4 cloves
- 2 brown cardamons
- 1" piece cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Powdered seeds of 2 green caradmoms
- 1 medium onion sliced,1/2 tsp cumin seed,both fried together until onion is golden brown.
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Ingredients for filling
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, finely chopped.
- 3 green chillies finely chopped(optional)
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice
- Oil for frying the kababs
- Place the minced mutton,chopped onion,garlic,ginger,soaked dal, salt,cloves,caradamom,cumin seeds, cinnamom,150 mls water and pressure cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to drop by itself.
- Uncover and return the cooker to medium flame.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until mince is completely dry.
- Cool the mixture
- Pick and discard brown cardamoms and cinnamom.
- Add fried onions,cumin seeds and powdered green caradamoms seeds.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Place this entire mixture in a wet grinder and grind to a smooth pasre
- Do not add any water while grinding.
- Place in a plate and add lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Chech seasoning.
- For the filling
- Combine all the ingredients for the filling
- Divide the mince into 10 equal parts.
- Fill each part with a portion of the filling and shape it into kabab.
- Shallow fry the kebab till golden brown on each side.
- Serve hot, with onion salad and green chutney.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 707g|
|Calories from Fat 2269||92%|
|Total Fat 251.69g||315%|
|Saturated Fat 118.59g||474%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.13g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g||29%|