Cost per serving $1.16 view details
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can coconut
- 6 ounce. pkg. chocolate chips
- 6 ounce. pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 c. crushed nuts
- Melt the butter and stir into the graham crackers until it holds together like wet sand.
- Press this mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and crushed nuts.
- Pour the milk evenly over top.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cut while hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 162g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 347||48%|
|Total Fat 40.06g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 22.49g||90%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 82.71g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|