Cost per serving $1.69 view details
- 2 cups glutinous rice flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tspn apple cider/homemade fruit cider
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- Ingredients for Fillings :
- 2 tbsp crashed roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp sugar
- (combine everything & mix well)
- combine glutinous flour and sugar in a big bowl, mix well.
- stir in water & cider, mix to form a nice smooth dough.
- divide into 12 portion (but I think it's too big), 20 portion should be better.
- press dough in the centre to make a hole, fill in peanuts mixture & sealed.
- roll dough over water & again roll dough over the sesame seeds.
- then fry them in hot oil over low heat.
- once the dough turn light brown, try to press & flatten each dough to help them to expend.
- the frying process will take a little longer more than 5 mins or untill you get crispy crust. Otherwise, the crust will collapse quickly after cooled
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 70g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 64||34%|
|Total Fat 7.65g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.13g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|