Rich, Buttery and Delicious! By themselves or dunk in coffee!
- 1 Pound Butter - Softened (NOT MELTED)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 5 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 5 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Milk for dipping.
- Alot of Sesame Seeds to roll each cookie in after dipping in Milk!
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix All Ingredients together in Large Bowl. Except for Milk and Sesame Seeds.
- *Shape cookies like fingers.
- Dip in Milk or Brush each finger with Milk.
- Roll in Sesame Seeds.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for about 18-20 minutes.
- Cool and Enjoy!