These flavorful kabobs are so easy to make, you can even have them on a weeknight because they can be assembled ahead of time, they grill in just a few minutes, and there’s almost no cleanup after the meal.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup French or Catalina salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. white or cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Â½ medium-size onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Hot cooked rice or Pita bread, optional
- To make marinade: In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, salad dressing, vinegar, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Reserve 1/3 cup marinade in another small bowl for basting.
- Pour remaining marinade in a large zippered plastic bag; add beef. Seal bag and turn a few times to evenly coat meat; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Remove meat from zippered bag and drain off excess marinade. On 10 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef, tomatoes, pepper, and onion.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 18-20 minutes, or until meat reaches desired doneness, basting frequently with reserved marinade and turning occasionally. Serve with rice if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 183g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 103||43%|
|Total Fat 11.39g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4.54g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.09g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|