Cost per recipe $0.75 view details
- 150gm minced chicken
- 3 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/8 tpsn pepper powder
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- thickening : 1/2 cup water + 1 tspn cornstarch
- one egg tofu recipe
- preheat wok/frying pan with enough cooking oil.
- stir in sliced shallot and chopped garlic, saute untill fragrant.
- add in minced chicken and continue cooking for another 2 mins over medium heat.
- stir in other seasoning and thickening, cook untill thickened.
- finally, stir in diced bell pepper and off the heat.
- place sauce over the tofu and serve
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 166g|
|Calories from Fat 140||57%|
|Total Fat 15.48g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.43g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.32g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|