This recipe would probably go very well with the seafood I enjoy at my table too ;o)
Thank you for sharing your very first recipe on CES.
I always make this when I want to treat someone very special at my home.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Cost per serving $6.48 view details
- 1 gal fish stock ( from a head and spine of a grouper)
- 2 pounds of shrimp cleaned and devine
- 2 pounds of scallops
- 2 pounds of crab claws cracked
- 2 pounds of pearl rice washed
- 1 teaspoon of bijol ( yellow food coloring)
- cilantro a bunch
- 1 tbs or more of olive oil
- 1 big onion chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 2 tbs of chopped green olives
- 1 whole head of garlic
- salt pepper to taste
- 1 tbs of oregano and 1 cup of white wine
- pimiento to dress it up
- first make fish stock with head of grouper and spine
- Make a sofirto with the onion garlic green pepper olives and tomato sauce with olive oil..
- add white wine and cilantro and the salt pepper oregano and cumin
- with the pearl rice paint it with the bijol
- then add to sofrito let it cook for about 6 min. then start add your seafood meat to it.
- add the fish stock just to cover the rice on medium low heat cover it and cook for 20 mins watching it to see if it needs more stock and the rice is done.
- before serving place some pimientos on top and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 642g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 53||20%|
|Total Fat 5.87g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.54g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.78g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|