Cost per recipe $19.57 view details
- 3 1/2 c. uncooked bow-tie pasta
- 1 c. minced onion
- 1 c. minced celery
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- 3/4 c. lowfat milk
- 2 tbsp. dry sherry (opt.)
- 1 bag (10 ounce.) frzn shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 pound imitation crab meat (surimi)
- 1 box (10 ounce.) frzn cut asparagus, thawed
- 1 jar or possibly can (6 ounce.) mushrooms, liquid removed
- Cook pasta in lightly salted water according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- In saucepan, cook onion and celery in oil, stirring occasionally, till softened, about 5 min. Stir in lowfat milk, soup and sherry. Bring to boil. Stir in shrimp and cook till pink, about 5 min. Add in imitation crab meat, asparagus, mushrooms and cooked pasta, stirring well to combine. Continue to cook, gently stirring, till heated through.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1439g|
|Calories from Fat 442||36%|
|Total Fat 49.77g||62%|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g||51%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 57.62g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||26%|