Cost per recipe $6.46 view details
- 1/2 c. Heinz chili sauce
- 1/3 c. ketchup
- 1/3 c. prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt, or possibly to taste
- 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- coarsely cracked freshly grnd black pepper
- healthy pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- 1/4 c. canned tomato puree (optional)
- 1/4 c. celery, strings removed and finely diced
- Wash celery. Using a vegetable peeler, peel long, tough strings from outer side of celery (or possibly break celery pcs and peel off strings). Very finely chop the celery in a blender, as follows. Fill a blender container with cool water; add in 1 1/2 inch pcs of celery to the water in the blender and pulse for a few seconds at a time till celery is finely minced. Drain water and place celery on a clean paper towel to dry thoroughly.
- Rinse blender container. Combine all ingredients (other than celery in blender container and process till smooth. Add in minced celery and process for just a second, only long sufficient to mix (or possibly stir in minced celery by hand so which more texture is retained). Season to taste with salt, pepper, and lemon zest, if you like. Store in a glass jar in refrigerator till ready to use. Makes about 1 1/2 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 414g|
|Calories from Fat 16||9%|
|Total Fat 1.95g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 42.16g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||18%|