Cost per serving $0.24 view details
- 4 sticks real butter, room temp
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1. Cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla together.
- 2. Add flour and knead for 5 minutes.
- 3. Dust a pastry board with flour and roll out dough so its 3/4".
- 4. Cut out into shapes with cookie cutters (dip in flour to prevent sticking) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5. Bake in a 325 oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- 6. Let cool.
- 7. Decorate the dickens out of them!
- 8. Enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 49g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 136||55%|
|Total Fat 15.48g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 9.71g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.92g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|