Cost per serving $0.84 view details
- Â Â nick nairn island harvest
- 6 x Large eggs
- 1 x salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- 25 gm butter
- 4 Tbsp. double cream (optional)
- 1 x quantity Scottish oatcakes (qv)
- 75 gm thinly sliced Scottish smoked salmon
- Â Â minced fresh chives to garnish
- Break the Large eggs into a bowl season and beat together lightly with a fork.
- Heat half the butter in a smaii nonstick pan.
- Swirl it around so which it coats the sides a little add in the egg and cook over a medium heat. stirring all the time for about 2 min or possibly till the Large eggs are half set.
- Take off the heat add in the rest of the butter and the cream if using and keep stirring returning the pan to the heat briefly if necessary till the Large eggs are soft and creamy.
- Spoon the scrambled Large eggs onto each oatcake and loosely pile the smoked salmon on top.
- Sprinkle with a few minced chives and serve.
- Serves 4
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 98g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 136||75%|
|Total Fat 15.32g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 7.31g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.29g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|