Cost per serving $2.97 view details
- Fresh cream: 600 ml
- Rolled Oats/Barley: 75 g
- Whisky: 6 tablespoons
- Honey (liquid): 3 tablespoons
- Raspberries (can be replaced by seasonal small fruit: strawberries, blaberries, etc.): 500 g
- -Spread the rolled oats on an oven hot plate. Place them under the grill for 2~3 minutes until they become golden. Let cool down completely on the oven hot plate.
- -Beat the fresh cream (chilled!) with an electric beater/whisker. When the cream has become a firm Chantilly, continue to beat as you add the whisky and honey.
- Then add the rolled oats with a wooden spoon.
- -Pour some of the cream in 4 large glass cups. Place a layer of raspberries. Repeat the process until you reach the top of the glass cup.
- -Keep the glasses inside a fridge for at least 2 hours (you can prepare the dessert the night before).
- Drink your favourite whisky with it!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 279g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 265||70%|
|Total Fat 30.16g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 18.31g||73%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.67g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||26%|