Cost per serving $3.94 view details
- 2 lbs veal steaks
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika (for sprinkling)
- 6 Tbsp. butter or possibly extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (with 1/2 tsp zest)
- 1/2 c. Marsala wine
- 1 sprig of fresh parsley
- Place veal steaks between 2 sheets of wax paper or possibly plastic wrap. Lb. steaks, using a meat mallet or possibly the side of a cleaver till thin.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl. Dredge the veal in the flour mix, turning to coat the slices well.
- Heat butter in skillet. (Note: extra virgin olive oil may be substituted).
- Brown veal lightly on each side. Add in wine, lemon juice and lemon zest. Cover; simmer 10 min till veal is tender.
- Place on serving dish and drizzle with pan juice. Sprinkle with paprika. Garnish with parsley and serve with a wedge of lemon.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 146g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 128||45%|
|Total Fat 14.46g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 8.16g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.07g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|