This is a print preview of "Savory Buns / Mini Savory Buns" recipe.
Savory Buns / Mini Savory Buns Recipe
Mini savory buns are perfect for this chill winter tea time snack. So quick recipe and hope you like it!!
|Prep time: 5-10 minutes
|Cook time: 15 minutes
All Purpose Flour 1 cup
Wheat flour 1/2 cup
Instant yeast (highly Active yeast) 1 tbsp
Salt 3/4 tsp
Olive Oil 2 tbsp + 2 tsp
Garlic 2 big cloves(finely chopped)
Parsley flakes 2 tbsp
Red chilli Flakes 1 tbsp or more or to taste
Milk 1-2 tbsp for brushing
- Sift both the flours and add it to a mixing bowl, add yeast instant yeast.
- Then add salt and oil mix everything well.
- And add garlic, parsley/cilantro and red chilli flakes to the flour.
- Mix everything well and using water knead to a soft smooth ,pliable dough.
- Then again add 1 tsp oil and knead the dough for 7-8 minutes to from a smooth and soft dough.
- Now apply another tsp of oil all over the dough and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place(keep it in oven with lights on) to rise for 1 hour - 1.30 hours.
- It should double in its size.
- After 1 hour or after it had risen , divide the dough in to 12 lemon size balls and arrange it on a greased or lined baking pan/ tray and keep aside for 20 minutes to rise again.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
- After 20 minutes, brush the dough top with milk or egg wash and bake it for 15- 20 minutes or till the top turns light golden brown.For me it took only 15 minutes )