Cost per serving $1.89 view details
- 1 lb. sweet turkey italian sausage
- 1 Tb. vegatable oil
- 1 C. chopped yellow onion
- 2 tsp. bottled minced garlic
- 2 15oz. cans of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 15oz cans. organic stewed tomatoes
- 32 oz. box organic chicken broth
- 2-4 C. baby spinach (your preference on amount)
- 1 Tb. chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp. italian seasoning
- grated romano cheese (for topping)
- Removie casings from sausage and crumble into pan with oil.
- Cook until browned.
- Add onion and garlic, cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add broth, tomatoes, beans, italian seasoning.
- Bring to boil, then add fresh basil and spinach and remove from heat.
- Stir until spinach wilts and serve immediately.
- Top with cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 422g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 31||15%|
|Total Fat 3.48g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.33g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.56g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g||28%|