Cost per recipe $16.42 view details
- 2 1/4 c. seasoned croutons
- 1 1/2 lbs. bulk pork sausage (I use 2 lbs.)
- 4 Large eggs, beaten (I use 6 to 8 Large eggs)
- 2 1/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce.) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce.) can sliced mushrooms, liquid removed
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 c. (8 ounce.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spread croutons in a lightly greased 9x13x2 inch baking dish; set aside.
- Cook sausage till browned, stirring to crumble; drain well. Sprinkle sausage over croutons. Combine Large eggs, lowfat milk, soup, mushrooms, and mustard. Mix well and pour over sausage. Cover and chill at least 8 hrs or possibly overnight. Bake uncovered, at 325 degrees for 50 to 55 min. Sprinkle cheese on top; bake 5 min or possibly till cheese melts.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2182g|
|Calories from Fat 2818||67%|
|Total Fat 315.44g||394%|
|Saturated Fat 126.23g||505%|
|Trans Fat 1.43g|
|Total Carbs 116.25g||31%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||26%|