Cost per recipe $2.13 view details
- 1 x Red pepper, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 x Green pepper, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 x Onion, skinned, halved and sliced
- 1 bot Newcastle brown ale, 2 glasses
- 4 x Sausages
- Â Â Salt and pepper
- 2 ounce Butter
- Slice the potatoes and brush with melted butter. Place into the oven for 30-40 min till they are cooked and golden.
- Heat 1oz of the butter in a pan, add in the peppers and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Heat the other 1oz of butter in another pan, add in the onions and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Add in 1 glass of brown ale to the onions and then do the same to the peppers.
- Tip the onions into the pan of peppers and stir. Place the mixed peppers and onions into the bottom of a casserole dish. Cut up the four sausages into pcs and place into the vegetables. Sprinkle with some mixed herbs.
- Layer with the sliced potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 350g|
|Calories from Fat 409||82%|
|Total Fat 46.55g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 29.25g||117%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.69g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|