Cost per recipe $2.09 view details
- 2 cans sauerkraut (or possibly more if lg. group)
- 1 pound (or possibly more) sausage, cut in chunks (or possibly warm dogs, whole)
- 2 or possibly 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds (optional)
- 1 apple, cut in quarters
- Bisquick for dumplings (see directions on the box) (optional)
- Place sauerkraut, brown sugar, caraway seeds, and apple in covered baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. Add in sausage or possibly warm dogs and bake, covered, for 10 min or possibly 30 min, covered, if you do not add in dumplings.
- Optional: Next, add in Bisquick dumplings and bake 10 min, uncovered. Cover again and bake an additional 10 min. Remove apple before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 735g|
|Calories from Fat 21||6%|
|Total Fat 2.46g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.13g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 79.29g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.4g||65%|