Cost per recipe $3.01 view details
- 200gm homemade fish paste/white fish fillet
- 200gm ground chicken meat
- 100gm grated coconut/desiccated coconut
- 4 bird-eye chilies, roughly chopped
- 3 shallots, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp ground fresh ginger
- 3 kaffier lime leaves, sliced finely (optional)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 tspn cumin powder
- 1 tspn turmeric powder
- 1 tspn crashed black peppercorn
- 1 tbsn vegetarian oyster sauce
- 8-10 lemongrass stalks (to use as skewer)
- combine all ingredients together and mixed well.
- clean lemongrass stalk and get them trim nicely.
- mould one or two tablespoon of the mixture around a lemongrass stalk.(as shown as follow)
- pan fried over low heat or grill over a charcoal fire untill golden brown.
- serve warm with turmeric rice or pineapple rice
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 290g|
|Calories from Fat 297||49%|
|Total Fat 34.26g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 20.25g||81%|
|Trans Fat 0.14g|
|Total Carbs 42.62g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.0g||20%|