Cost per serving $0.16 view details
- 3/4 tsp. Chili Powder 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 tsp. Cumin 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 TBLSP. fresh Cilantro chopped 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs (we crush them)
- 1. Spray 12x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, salt, and paprika; mix well. Reserve 1 TBLSP. of seasoning & set aside. To the remaining seasoning mixture, add the bread crumbs and mix well.
- 2. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add celery & onions and sweat. Saute' 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Add corn, cheese, cilantro and bread crumb with the seasoning mixture.
- 3. Cut a pocket in each chicken breast and spoon in the stuffing mixture abundantly. Close with toothpicks or they are best when fixed ahead. To prepare ahead, after stuffing, wrap in saran wrap and be sure to cover all the breast. Chill for a couple of hours or so and allow the flavors of the stuffing mix to blend well.
- 4. In your baking dish, place chicken breasts and cover loosely with foil and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until the juices from the thick part of the breast is clear. Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil to set for 5-10 minutes to allow temp. to level and the juice to return to the meat. Serve and enjoy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 15g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||14%|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.19g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.25g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|