Cost per serving $0.15 view details
- 4-Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1-Package peanut butter chips(12oz)
- 1-Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-Package miniature marshmallows(10oz)
- 1-16 oz. Jar dry roasted peanuts
- Add the butter or margarine and peanut butter chips to a medium saucepan and heat until they have melted together, stir as they are melting to combine evenly.
- Remove from the heat and add sweetened condensed milk. Stir until well blended.
- Stir the miniature marshmallows into the mixture.
- Divide the jar of peanuts into thirds and evenly spread 1/3 on bottom of the baking pan.
- Stir 1/3 into the mixture above
- Spread mixture on top of the peanuts in the bottom of the baking pan. Carefully press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top. After they are evenly distributed, press them slightly into the bar mixture so they stick to the bars.
- Place in the refrigerator to store. Cut, serve and enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 18g|
|Recipe makes 48 servings|
|Calories from Fat 38||49%|
|Total Fat 4.49g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.61g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|