Cost per recipe $1.03 view details
- Â Â Four 3- to (5-oz) fillets salmon, skinless
- 2 Tbsp. coarse sea salt
- 1/2 c. sake (may substitute 1/4 c. sake and 1/4 c. mirin)
- Â Â Vegetable oil for the grill
- Place salmon on a plate. Sprinkle both sides with salt. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hrs. Rinse under cool water and pat dry. Transfer salmon to a bowl.
- Cover with sake. Turn to coat. Cover and chill 30 to 60 min, turning once.
- Preheat grill. Drain salmon, pat dry with paper towels. Oil grill with vegetable oil. Over direct heat, sear salmon 3 to 4 min. Transfer fish to indirect heat till fish is cooked through and flakes easily, 3 to 7 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 152g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.82g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|