Cost per serving $0.13 view details
- 1 pkt (10-ounce) frzn minced spinach thawed, squeezed almost dry
- 4 slc Bacon, diced
- 1 med Onion, minced
- 1 x Clove garlic, chopped
- 1 c. Chunky tomato salsa, divided use
- 1 pkt (8-ounce) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 tsp Grnd cumin
- Finely chop spinach by snipping through it with kitchen shears.
- Cook bacon in 10-inch skillet till crisp. Remove and reserve bacon; pour off all but 1 Tbsp. drippings. Cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till tender, about 4 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 3/4 c. of the salsa, the spinach, cream cheese and cumin. Cook the spinach mix over medium heat till cheese is melted and dip is heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1/4 c. salsa and all but 1 Tbsp. of the reserved bacon (crumbled).
- Transfer the dip to a chafing dish, fondue pot or possibly other shallow, heated serving dish. Sprinkle with reserved bacon.
- Serve hot with vegetable dippers, such as jicama and broccoli stems, tortilla chips and crackers.
- FROM PACE'S THICK & CHUNKY SALSA
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 27g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 59||81%|
|Total Fat 6.59g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.18g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.45g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|