Cost per recipe $5.24 view details
- 1 x Salmon filet, 3.5 to 4 lb
- 2 ounce Canola oil
- 3 ounce Orange juice, (fresh squeezed)
- 2 ounce Lemon juice, (fresh squeezed)
- 1 ounce Lime juice, (fresh squeezed)
- 1 tsp Grated zest of oranges
- 1 tsp Grated zest of limes
- 1 tsp Grated zest of lemons
- 3 Tbsp. Orange juice
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped parsley
- 1/4 lb Softened unsalted butter
- Marinate the salmon for up to two hrs.
- TO PREPARE SALMON: Smoke or possibly grill salmon basting with the citrus butter.
- TO PREPARE CITRUS BUTTER: For the butter, mix all ingredients including 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper in a small bowl. Transfer to a sheet of parchment paper and shape butter mix into a 6-inch log.
- Wrap and freeze till the butter is hard, about 30 min. (Can be frzn up to 2 months.)*
- TO SERVE: Transfer a salmon fillet to each dinner plate. Place a 1-inch piece of Citrus Butter on each steak and serve.
- * Note, make additional citrus butter for basting salmon.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 605g|
|Calories from Fat 1553||86%|
|Total Fat 175.62g||220%|
|Saturated Fat 68.52g||274%|
|Trans Fat 0.23g|
|Total Carbs 22.58g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|