Cost per recipe $8.74 view details
- 2 c. long-cooking vegetables (whole tiny new potatoes, halves; zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices; Or possibly baby corn on the cob)
- 3/4 pound fresh Or possibly frzn lg. shrimp in shells (about 16)
- 1/2 pound fresh Or possibly frzn salmon fillet, 1 inch thick
- In medium saucepan cook long-cooking vegetables in small amount of boiling water till neatly tender. (Allow 12 to 15 min for new potatoes; 3 to 4 min for baby corn; and 1 to 2 min for zucchini.) Drain and cold.
- Meanwhile, thaw shrimp and salmon, if frzn. Peel and devein shrimp. Cut salmon into 1 inch pcs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 566g|
|Calories from Fat 328||39%|
|Total Fat 36.32g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 8.04g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.1g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|